Digital marketing is a growing industry that includes several strategies to attract your target audience.
First, you need to have a clear purpose for your marketing plan before you choose which marketing strategy works for your marketing needs.
Here are three examples of marketing strategies you can use, which are; content, video and social media. Through this you would be able to share your knowledge with your audience.
Video marketing and interviews draw more of organic reach to websites and social media pages. Besides, social media is a great way to share information and engage with your audience as well.
Each marketing strategy has a different purpose when it comes to growing your business.
We can help you write a clear marketing plan to help you reach your target audience and also help you choose which marketing strategy is right for your marketing purpose.
- Blog posts
- Use popular topics to provide value to your audience.
- They are perfect for lead offers and will build trust with your audience as well.
- They will position you as an authority in your industry.
- Writing a quality blog post will increase your chance for ranking on search engines as well.
- Sharing your content through videos will increase your audience’s engagement.
- Videos help you build trust with your audience.
- It helps your brand become more recognizable.
- Videos increase your organic traffic from search engines as well.
- Videos increase your conversion rate.
- Ebooks/White papers
- E-books can be used to solve problems for your audience.
- It builds a relationship between you and your readers, which brings about trust.
- With the trust gained, you tend to have more sale conversions.
- White papers are also similar to e-books, but the difference is that there are more information in it.
- Social media posts
Social media posts help businesses reach new audiences and strengthen relationships with their customers.
Three roles for your content marketing strategy for social media:
- To help new leads discover your products
- To alert consumers for sales and promotions
- To provide additional information about your products and services
Three ways to increase your conversion rate on social media:
- Nurture your leads with relevant content.
- Engage your audience through videos on your page and in the chat.
- Create a clear call to action for your audience.
An interview with an expert will provide valuable information to your target audience.
5 ways that you can use interviews as part of your digital marketing campaign.
- Host a live interview through a webinar or live streams like Facebook Live or YouTube.
- Record interview content through conference software.
- Post your interview content through social media posts, email, blogs, and landing pages.
- Seek out opportunities to be interviewed by third-party sources.
- Pay attention to posts on social media groups for those asking to be interviewed.
Here is how we can help you with your marketing:
We can help you map out a clear marketing strategy, by assisting you in choosing and implementing the best marketing strategy for you. We can also help you create a simple action plan that would get you results. Schedule a free 30-minute discovery call with me fast and see how we can work together to achieve your marketing goals: www.calendly.com/marievmason
5 Popular Types Of Marketing Content For Your Target Audience